- Increased Productivity, Better Time & Stress Management & Improved Work/Life Balance
- Focused Attention on Your People, Your Organisation & Your Time Challenges
- Content Carefully Chosen to match the development needs & career stage of your group
- Consultation & Course Design, if necessary, is included free of charge
- Greater Flexibility around timing, duration & geography. Courses are held at a venue of your choice – usually your site or local hotel.
- In-House Time Management & Stress Management courses can be delivered throughout the UK & Europe
- You may choose a one or two day course – or prefer a shorter ‘Masterclass’ or Webinar format.
- Value – If you have 4 or more people attending, it can be very Cost Effective compared to Open courses
- Additional One-to-One Coaching & E-Mail Tips to sustain implementation after the course available
Our Recent Clients Include….
Courses are attended by a wide range of Client organisations, sectors & experience levels, including the ‘Top Team’ & international groups. The Client list includes household names, small specialised companies, professional partnerships & the public/voluntary sector.
In-house courses are available in the UK, Europe & Middle East.
What Previous Clients Say…..
‘This is the best day’s course I’ve attended in years – Many thanks.’
Facilities Manager, Leisure Industry
‘Thanks ever so much for presenting the courses this week. Everyone brought something out of them, & the practical tips you gave have been taken on board by the majority of people. There are many things, such as delegation & handling interruptions that people have definitely started to invest in. ‘
Practice Manager, Legal Firm
‘All the feedback I received about the the course has been really, really positive. So thank you for delivering such a worthwhile course.’
Communication & Training Manager, Registered Charity
‘Thanks for yesterday, Rosie. The team got a lot out of the course & were really energised, which is great. We’ve already begun implementing changes & you’ve given us some great tools to move forward.’
Head of Production, Media Group
Meet Your Trainer – Rosie Gray
Rosie, a leading expert in Time Management & Personal Productivity, designs & delivers all our ‘Time Management’ courses. Rosie has worked successfully with Clients of all sizes. She combines ‘quick wins’ to reduce pressure & boost confidence with longer term, strategic approaches to improving productivity. She has considerable business & line management experience.
She’s particularly interested in identifying what the highest performers do that makes them so successful, & enabling others to learn their tips and techniques easily and quickly. Rosie has featured in the national, local & online media (including Sunday Times, Guardian, Daily Mail, Sunday Express, BBC) as an expert on improving personal productivity & effectiveness at work. Her approach is practical, highly effective & refreshing.
Mosaic Learning are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority as an External CPD Provider.
Ask us for details if you’re a member of the legal profession.
We regularly deliver ‘The Secrets of Effective Time Management’ course as a public course at venues around the country – perfect if you only have a few participants. Details of next public course dates etc can be found here