'Make The Most Of Meetings'
A Webinar With Rosie Gray
Do you ever seem to spend most of your day in meetings?
And maybe it seems there's a lot of chat, possibly irrelevant to your role - but not much action?
If so, you might be questioning whether meetings are a good use of your time, when often so little results.
Yet well-run meetings are a tremendously effective method to share information, reach decisions & give projects momentum. If only you could find new ways to streamline the process & encourage attendees to contribute fully.
Take your first step towards productive meetings that deliver results, & Join me for this information-packed webinar.
What You'll Learn;
- How to waste less time at ineffectual meetings
- How to prepare in advance for increased focus, speedier decisions & the results you want
- Practical steps you can take to maximise the value of everybody attending, improve results, raise team morale & reduce time
- Learn the basics of running meetings
It takes just one hour to participate, & by applying the simple, straightforward actions recommended, you're going to be rewarded in time savings & increased productivity for years to come.
Whats more - you can do this without even leaving your desk!
How Do I Take Part?
This Webinar is designed to bring you the most relevant information required to free your time for the tasks that demand your skill & experience - FAST!
- No wasted time travelling, no expenses for overnight accommodation or travel, no lost time away from your work . ....
- You simply join the webinar at the given time & attend 'virtually'
- Convenient - the webinar fits easily into your busy schedule. It's as simple as booking a meeting into your diary
- And if your schedule changes - a recording will be available after the event so you can catch up or review the material again
- No special equipment is required to take part - just access via the computer or telephone
- You even have the opportunity to ask questions
When & Where;
Thursday 18th October 2012 GMTGGGG
1.00 pm Prompt BST
And of course you can listen in wherever it suits you, avoiding the cost and further lost time of travel. The webinar will be recorded so if you are unable to attend 'live' you can listen later.
How Much is the Webinar?
This webinar is great value at just £39 plus VAT.
Places are strictly limited on each webinar so act quickly if you're thinking of attending to secure your place.
Book Your Place Online Now HERE
On receipt of your booking and payment, we'll confirm your place(s) by e-mail, & send access details.