'Effective Delegation Skills'
A Webinar With Rosie Gray
- Do you seem to be working much longer hours than anyone else around you?
- Would you like to free more time for your priority work?
- Or maybe you hear yourself saying ‘It’s quicker to do it myself’ or ‘Nobody else can do this as well as me’. But somehow it doesn’t get done at all?
- And if you started your business so you could choose your work hours & enjoy better 'work/life balance' but now think about your business 24/7 & rarely take time off...
Keep reading, this is designed for you!
A reluctance to delegate holds many back. Acquiring this critical success skill is essential if you're to progress your career, grow a business or handle increased workload.
In this Webinar you'll discover;
- Why it's essential you delegate more to handle an increasing workload
- The true barriers that might have been stopping you from 'letting go'
- What you can delegate - & the tasks you must never let go
- How delegation benefits Your Team, enhancing Competence, Confidence & Motivation
- Identify who to delegate tasks to
- A Simple Six Step Process to delegation success
The webinar is packed with practical tips. You'll have worksheets to use during the webinar for your notes, & to make it easy to implement later.
What's more- you can do this without even leaving your desk!
How Do I Take Part?
This Webinar is designed to bring you the most relevant information required to free your time for the tasks that demand your skill & experience - FAST!
- No wasted time travelling, no expenses for overnight accommodation or travel, no lost time away from your work . ....
- No special equipment is required to take part - just access via the computer or telephone
- You simply join the webinar at the given time & attend 'virtually'
- Convenient - the webinar fits easily into your busy schedule. It's as simple as booking a meeting into your diary
- A recording will be available after the webinar. So if your schedule changes or you can't make this time, you can still access the webinar or review the material again
- You even have the opportunity to ask questions
When & Where;
No Events Scheduled At Present
1.00pm prompt GMT
And of course you can listen in wherever it suits you, avoiding the cost and further lost time of travel. The webinar will be recorded so if you are unable to attend 'live' you can access it later via a link.
How Much is the Webinar?
This webinar is great value at just £39 plus VAT.
Places are strictly limited on each webinar so act quickly if you're thinking of attending to secure your place.
Just CLICK HERE to Book Your Place Now.
On receipt of your booking and payment, we'll confirm your place by e-mail, & send access details.